Finally! The trees are in bloom, and at last, there are some warm, sunny days.
Some of the things to look forward to this month:
- Bedford-Barrow-Commerce Fine Arts & Fine Crafts Fair View the for-sale arts and crafts of over 100 exhibitors on Bedford, Barrow and Commerce Streets on Saturday May 18.
- Designer Fine Arts & Crafts Fair A juried selection of items for sale along Bleecker Street from West 10th to Bank Street.
- Washington Square Outdoor Art Exhibit the historic exhibit takes place along Washington Square Park from Eat 13th Street to West 3rd Street.
- Bleecker Street Festival A street Fair taking place on Bleecker Street from Christopher to Bank Streets on Saturday May 24.
- Children’s Festival of Flowers Crafts and entertainment on May 31 from 11 am, at the Jefferson Market Garden, Greenwich Avenue between Sixth Avenue and 10th Street.
- World Science Festival Street FairJune 1 from 10 am-6pm there will be games, performances and interactive experiments at Washington Square Park.
- It’s My park Day On Saturday May 17 help plant flowers and paint park benches
at Christopher Park , Grove and West 4th Street. Gloves, plants, paint and brushes will be provided.
- Charles Street Planting Gather at Charles between Bleecker and Hudson on May 17 to help make one of our Streets shine with beautiful plantings.
Getting in Shape for a Cause
- AIDS Walk NYC On Sunday May 18th run or cheers runners on at the annual walk. For information, go here…
- NYPD Memorial Run On Sunday May 18th you can pay tribute to our fallen heros by taking part in this annual walk/run starting at Liberty and West Streets. For information and registration, go here…